Wednesday, May 6, 2009

10 Months Old Today...

Avery is 10 months old today... here are few pictures. At Breakfast this morning. : )

Trying to pull herself up... she took about 2 steps yesterday standing behind this toy, she got this for Christmas from pappy & mimi and we are now putting it to good use...
LOOK OUT she will be walking before we know it !

She did it!!!!

HAPPY 10 months AVERY

7 comments:

Heather said...

10 months already? WOW! Time is just seeming to fly by. I love the first picture. She has beautiful hair. Love You Guy's.

Anonymous said...

Soon she will be a year old, then Kindergarten. Enjoy everything it flies by. She is so beautiful!! Love you guys.
Amanda

Christy said...

I can't believe she is already 10 months old. Get rested up, when she starts walking, she is going to be all over the place.

I love her facial expression. It looks like she is so proud of herself for standing up.

Love you,
Christy

Anonymous said...

love the 1st picture...she is growing up too fast!
Angela

Anonymous said...

She is the prettiest little girl! time flies! I can'nt believe she will soon be a year old, just keep making memories, they sure grow up way to fast.

michelle sweat

Krista said...

Absolutly beautiful! Happy Birthdy, Avery!
Love
Aunt Krista

The Knights said...

I just love how she is always happy! I hope Logan is a happy baby! And, I just loved the bathtub pics and video (I guess we are gonna have to get one of those dvd recorder things)... I love how she keeps putting the washcloth in her mouth, trying to eat it!