Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Avery & Cole...

Cole spent the afternoon with us last week and he was a big help looking after Avery. When we picked him up from school he said "hey pretty girl, how are you". : ) Cole told me that he was like Avery's big brother, he loved her so much and they were best friends. : ) How sweet is that. I have been a part of Cole's little 4 year life since day one, and I adore him!! I am so glad Cole and Avery will always be friends!!!! Love you Cole!!
Sweet picture!

2 comments:

MiMi said...

These pictures are adorable. Cole looks like he is so gentle with Avery. They are both having a good time. I love these pictures

Anonymous said...

Cole says that he had a GREAT time with his best friend Avery, and he loves her so much. Ms. Gina he had fun with you too!