Saturday, June 6, 2009

11 Months Old...


9 comments:

Palmers said...

Wow, she is really standing up on her own now! Look out, Dean was 11.5 months old when he started walking. Let the games begin!!!

Love you

MiMi said...

Our little girl is growing up....that picture of her standing on her own is priceless !!!! Her hair is beautiful just like she is.

The Dugan's said...

Time flies!! She'll be running around before you know it!!

The Rodney Holmes Family said...

Can you believe you have had that precious little girl for almost a year? She is beautiful. I can't wait to see her running up and down the aisles at church.

Anonymous said...

It won't be long now before she is walking around everywhere!
Angela

Hodges Five said...

Wow!! What a doll baby! I'm so sorry that I've gotten so far behind on the blog. I really enjoyed getting caught up. I especially loved watching Avery pushing her walking toy.

I can't believe she's almost a year old now...time sure does fly by on this end of the wait, doesn't it?!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! She is growing up so fast. Can't wait to see her walking everywhere.
Darlene

The Knights said...

I love the last picture, such attitude. Like, mom, seriously not in the mood for another picture! I cannot believe she will be a year only in a few weeks!

Anonymous said...

Hard to belive she is 11 months old
What a sweetie.

Next she will be running around.

Jean Dillard