Our baby girl turned "ONE" today. We are in WV visiting my family, so I am behind on posting. I have pictures to post but will wait until I get home to download. We had our 21st family and friends reunion on July 4th. The day was just beautiful, not to hot and a nice breeze all day... the kids had a moon bounce to jump in, went swimming, played games and ended the evening with fireworks.
Pappy and MiMi gave Avery her first birthday party... we had a princess/Elmo party. Avery had a great time with her family and all her cousins. We had a Elmo pinata, princess cake, good food and fellowship.
It's hard to believe Avery is a year old. I think back to the day she was born and how excited and how nervous we were. She was our dream come true the baby we had waited 17 years for and now she has been our sunshine for a year. God is so amazing and I thank Him for what he has done for us over the year, with all of Avery's surgeries and the smooth adoption process. It's hard to believe that we waited so many years to adopt and when we decided to start the adoption with Bethany Christian Services in August 2007, on July 6, 2008 at 12:45 pm we had our beautiful baby girl. Avery Marie. God is so good!!! We love you Avery!!!
HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!
Stay tuned for pictures in a few days!!!!
6 years ago

7 comments:
HAPPY 1st Birthday Avery!
We love you and hope to see you again soon.
Michelle/Todd/Dean
Happy Birthday Avery. We would love to see you when you get home! Maybe you can come up to the lake and swim with Rachel & Kyle.
Love,
Tommy, Amy, Rachel & Kyle
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AVERY!!!
Angela
Happy Birthday Avery!
Darlene
Happy late birthday Avery! I didn't forget, just forgot to say something (which I guess is just as bad) but anyway, cannot believe you are 1 and I cannot wait to see pictures!!!
Happy 1st Birthday Avery!!!
I can't beleive Avery is already one,we are goona miss yall when we leave! you better keep in youch!
we love yall, michelle,todd & chandler
Post a Comment