For this child I prayed; and the Lord hath given me my petition which I asked of him...
1 Samuel 1:27
Monday, June 15, 2009
MiMi Monday...
MiMi came to visit from West Virginia. We have had a great time with MiMi here... we took walks, cooled off in the pool, played, blew bubbles and just enjoyed each day together!! We love you MiMi and we can't wait to see you in July!!!!!!!
4 comments:
MiMi
said...
MiMi had a wonderful time !!!I am counting the days until July's visit. Avery is growing so fast and each day is a day of discovery. MiMi loves her little angel !!!!
4 comments:
MiMi had a wonderful time !!!I am counting the days until July's visit. Avery is growing so fast and each day is a day of discovery.
MiMi loves her little angel !!!!
Priceless!
I love the hand on the hip with Mimi! You can tell how much Avery is loved!
Love the pictures! I'm glad that I got to meet MiMi Sunday!
Darlene
Post a Comment