For this child I prayed; and the Lord hath given me my petition which I asked of him... 1 Samuel 1:27
She is beautiful!! Love the polka dots.
she is just too CUTE!!!Angela
What a cute picture!! She is growing up so fast! Darlene
Time sure does fly when we're on this end doesn't it?! I can remember a time where it just seemed to sit still and pass by ever so slowly for the both of us! My how things have changed! Love ya!
Thank you Lord for our little Angel you gave us one year ago. She is the answer to many of our prayers. We love you baby girl
Post a Comment
5 comments:
She is beautiful!! Love the polka dots.
she is just too CUTE!!!
Angela
What a cute picture!! She is growing up so fast!
Darlene
Time sure does fly when we're on this end doesn't it?! I can remember a time where it just seemed to sit still and pass by ever so slowly for the both of us! My how things have changed! Love ya!
Thank you Lord for our little Angel you gave us one year ago. She is the answer to many of our prayers. We love you baby girl
Post a Comment