Monday, August 17, 2009

Daddy's Girl...

Avery is daddy's girl without a doubt. : ) I love it, I am a daddy's girl too. I love the bond between Avery & Phillip it's priceless!!

Feeding the ducks at the park.

I love this picture look how she is stooping a little with her hands on her knees. She loves the ducks.

Resting at the park with daddy.

Can't go to the park without a run to "Scoops" for ice cream.



6 comments:

The Knights said...

What park do yall go to? We have been thinking of a park around here and we can't figure where one is... I love how much attitude she has!

Krista said...

I can just eat her up! She is starting to show her personality. Love and miss you guys,
Aunt Krista

Palmers said...

These pictures are awesome! Avery is growing up so fast! She is just precious!

The Rodney Holmes Family said...

I love these pictures!

Anonymous said...

look at her little bottom!! Gina- upload that pic of her and me so I can have it!

MiMi said...

Avery.....you are beautiful !!!
MiMi loves you