That is one huge piece of cake. I'm sure Phillip shared some of it.:) I love her hair in pigtails. Reminds me of us when we were little. Love you all, Aunt Krista
Thanks for the comment Gina! And I didn't mean to make you cry!! Ugh- it's been a rollar coaster lately!! But anyways I was going to tell you that Tori texted me and she's at the hospital and dilated 3 cm, but they are trying to stop it so hopefully they are successful. They are keeping her over night. I'll let you know when I know more!! Love you!
5 comments:
That is one huge piece of cake. I'm sure Phillip shared some of it.:) I love her hair in pigtails. Reminds me of us when we were little. Love you all, Aunt Krista
That first picture is priceless!!! I love it! What a beauty!!
Absolutely LOVE the first picture!!!
Thanks for the comment Gina! And I didn't mean to make you cry!! Ugh- it's been a rollar coaster lately!! But anyways I was going to tell you that Tori texted me and she's at the hospital and dilated 3 cm, but they are trying to stop it so hopefully they are successful. They are keeping her over night. I'll let you know when I know more!! Love you!
My baby girl is getting so big....I am so glad she is full of adventure. MiMi & Pappy love you
Post a Comment