First notice the little rain coat Avery has on... they supply these so the kids won't get wet. I love the one Avery has on, it has little wings on the back. SO DARN CUTE!!! Notice it hangs down to her feet. They have a little pond set up inside for the little ones to pretend fish (the poles and fish have magnets on them). Avery just wanted to splash in the water, when I handed her a fishing pole she just tossed it back in the water.
Avery's little wings. LOVE IT!!
She played in the sand...it's amazing sand it does not stick to you. 
Avery went shopping, she loved this section. She carried the can of Pork & Beans around (picture below) forever...she would just walk back and forth with the beans.

Avery & Sophie fishing. Thanks Heather and Sophie for a great day!!

Avery coming down the slide with an apple in her hand.

5 comments:
Looks like a fun place! I love the picture where she is pushing the shopping cart, too cute!
Angela
SO much fun Gina!! I feel like I saw this on Jon & Kate!
Love the outfit! I knew it would look cute on her. She looks like she is having so much fun.Love to you all, Aunt Krista
We love Children's Museums. We have visited several in all of our travels. Avery looks like she was having a blast!
Post a Comment