Friday, September 4, 2009

Friday Favorites...

I have a few pictures to post today... 1st Phillip now takes Avery a ride on the 4 wheeler from the back yard to the front and let me tell you, SHE LOVES IT!!! When Phillip cranks the 4 wheeler up she gets so excited.
The next two pictures are Avery's sandbox. We just added this to the back yard, we really thought she would enjoy it... hmmm , not so much. Phillip put the sand in it and she picks the sand up with two fingers and then she looks at me and holds out her hand as if to say " I don't like it". We had to laugh!!! I think she will grow to love it!!





HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!! Enjoy the holiday weekend!!!!



2 comments:

The Rodney Holmes Family said...

Don't you just love to see Phillip spend time with Avery. The picture is precious! If she likes the 4-wheeler, she just may be a roller coaster girl!! Love the pictures on facebook.

M iMi said...

I love these pictures. Avery is so curious and I like that. Nothing wrong with being daddy's little girl