Friday, September 18, 2009

Friday Favorites...

We visited our friends (Kenny & Faith) the other night and I took these pictures. Avery is getting so big. Kenny & Faith have a dog (Bubba) and Avery loves dogs. Happy Friday!!!!!!
Avery, Kenny & Bubba.

Avery petting Bubba....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha- they are about the same size!! That's so funny! Y'all have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

what a cute bow she has in her hair! That is funny how she is not scared of that "big" dog.
Angela

The Knights said...

Aww I think that just made me and William cry! Such a cute picture and I am so glad Avery (and Bubba) look so happy!

Krista said...

Little Miss Thing! That's what I think when I see her. Beautiful!
Love to you all

MiMi-Pappy said...

She is just so sweet.. I am sure glad she loves animals...She has no fear..you can tell she is just LOVABLE

Hodges Five said...

I love that first one!!! BEAUTIFUL!!