Sunday, September 13, 2009

"I'm Stuck"...

I was on the computer and Avery was playing in the filing cabinet... I let her pull things out and she will put them back. I looked over and there she was in the filing cabinet. I laughed so hard and she just looked at me like "what am I suppose to do now, can you help me". I know this is terrible but I made her wait while I ran grabbed the camera. Gotta love the face. Notice in the 1st picture how her legs are folded, I'm still laughing now... In the last 2 pictures you can see her little toes curled over the cabinet. Behind her is all the stuff she pulled out to make room for her little body to fit.


6 comments:

MiMi/Pappy said...

Avery is probably saying, "come on Mommy get me out of here" and Mommy is saying " hold on Avery no one will believe this unless I take a picture......"
Avey you are precious !!!

The Knights said...

LOVE it! She is so silly!

The Rodney Holmes Family said...

She is so tiny. You've gotta love those little baby toes.

Anonymous said...

So cute! We had a ball in the nursery together last night :)

Krista said...

I laughed so hard. What priceless moments! You should start keeping a camera around your neck. Who know what she will ge into next.
Love you all, Aunt Krista

Christy said...

I love that she is so curious and determined to figure things out, no matter what she gets herself into. So sweet!!