For this child I prayed; and the Lord hath given me my petition which I asked of him... 1 Samuel 1:27
I Can Jump!!!!
awwww, that is just too precious, my eyes started to water! Look at the Daddy's girl!!
I can't stop watching it. It is just too adorable and sweet. I love you three with all my heart!!
Love the daddy hugs!! Too precious!
Love it!Angela
I love it! Soon, she will be doing flips and tricks in the air! So sweet with the hugs!
TOO CUTE FOR WORDS!!!
you can tell Avery loves her Daddy--these are precious memories that we all can cherish...Just cannot stop watching this video...Avery is our gift from God
Such a sweet sight! Love seeing her & her Daddy sharing moments like this. PRECIOUS!!!Love and miss you all.
Sweet, sweet, sweet...she loves her Daddy!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
awwww, that is just too precious, my eyes started to water! Look at the Daddy's girl!!
I can't stop watching it. It is just too adorable and sweet. I love you three with all my heart!!
Love the daddy hugs!! Too precious!
Love it!
Angela
I love it! Soon, she will be doing flips and tricks in the air! So sweet with the hugs!
TOO CUTE FOR WORDS!!!
you can tell Avery loves her Daddy--these are precious memories that we all can cherish...Just cannot stop watching this video...Avery is our gift from God
Such a sweet sight! Love seeing her & her Daddy sharing moments like this. PRECIOUS!!!
Love and miss you all.
Sweet, sweet, sweet...she loves her Daddy!
Post a Comment