

I just look at this face and say "Thank you God"!!! Avery is the joy in our lives. It's hard to believe that we waited 17 years of marriage to have a child and now it's all CRYSTAL CLEAR... God's timing is a hard lesson at times but let me tell you this, It's worth the wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




5 comments:
When I look at these pictures , I can see how she is growing up so fast. She is so beautiful !!! Avery, MiMi and Grandad love you so much !!!
I just tear up every time! It is so amazing how God works and knows exactly what He is doing! She is such a little miracle and one day she will understand! And, she is too cute for her own good!
awww.....y'all are so blessed, Gina! And Avery is so blessed to have you and Phillip as parents! Y'all are a true testimony of what having patience with God truly means! I knew if you waited that long for a child, I could wait a year for my husband! I love you!
I love her hair, she is just too precious..........
love yu
I love love the picture with her smelling the flower. She is going to be a little heart breaker when she grows up. Because she already is. Love and miss you all, Aunt Krista
Post a Comment