Friday, March 5, 2010

What Can I Get Into Next?

Avery found the nilla wafers and dumped them out...she thought her panda bear would like some too.
Next... Avery reached the tissues and when I walked back in the room this is what was facing me. : ) She pulled almost all the tissues out of the box.

Next... Avery found Phillip's boots and put them on.
I love this time with Avery she is so much fun and just full of adventure.



5 comments:

The Knights said...

I have to say I love all the pics of "Curious Avery" but the boots pictures is my fav! Too fast, I tell ya!

Anonymous said...

looks like you have your hands full with her! ha-ha love the pictures!
Angela

MiMi/Granddad said...

Never a dull moment. We just love this baby !!!

Anonymous said...

Hope all is well.

The boot pictures are just great!

What will be next??

Jean Dillard

Christy said...

I'm waiting on a picture where she has gotten into your make-up :)