Friday, September 26, 2008

Friday Favorites...


Avery in her new "Bumbo" seat http://www.bumboseat.com/ ... can you believe this, she is 2 months old and just look at her. What a beautiful baby!!!!



I love this picture of Phillip and Avery ( Avery's hair is so dark you can not see her head)... This was taken at Phillip's dad's house. Phillip's dad has a pond in his back yard and Phillip stood Avery on it, this really shows how small she is. oh the love between a father and daughter. I just love these two so much.

Don't FORGET to look at the video below.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is such a babydoll!

Anonymous said...

We will all be praying for Avery as she goes through her surgery. I will be praying extra hard for mom and dad because I know that will be hard. We love you all!

Dalleen & family!