For this child I prayed; and the Lord hath given me my petition which I asked of him... 1 Samuel 1:27
Oh my goodness, she is just growing up so fast! Before you know, you are gonna be turning down boys at the door! Love the pigtails!
She looks so much older with her hair pulled back in pigtails!Angela
I love the pigtails!!! She likes like she's all grown up!!!
Where did the 9 months go? I can't believe she is getting so big, so fast!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh my goodness, she is just growing up so fast! Before you know, you are gonna be turning down boys at the door! Love the pigtails!
She looks so much older with her hair pulled back in pigtails!
Angela
I love the pigtails!!! She likes like she's all grown up!!!
Where did the 9 months go? I can't believe she is getting so big, so fast!
Post a Comment