Happy Easter...
He is risen! Aren't you glad? I am. That means there is hope. Our Lord Jesus is always with us, we just have to open our hearts and let Him in.
Avery's Easter dress was sent to her by Pappy & MiMi... she was in all white. Thanks pappy & mimi we love you!!!
Avery's first Easter basket.
Easter Basket from pappy, mimi & aunt Jen.
The END...
( this was Avery's bottoms she wore with her dress. Thanks GG. )






8 comments:
She loves beautiful in her white Easter dress. So grown up! Love to you all.
Cole & Christy
Happy Easter everyone
Avery you are beautiful !!!
We love all three of you !!!
She's not spoiled at all is she? So cute!
I love the first picture! She is precious.........so big!
Love to all
Michelle/Todd/Dean
Oh...she is just beautiful and is growing so much!
Looks like the Easter bunny was good to her! She is so beautiful! It seems like she looks more and more grown up every time you post new pictures!
I love the first picture of her in her white Easter dress! too cute!
Angela
Beautiful!
Post a Comment