For this child I prayed; and the Lord hath given me my petition which I asked of him...
1 Samuel 1:27
Monday, April 20, 2009
Bubble's...
For Easter Avery received a Bubble Machine from Kenny & Faith...she loves bubbles!! Thanks Kenny & Faith!
3 comments:
MiMi
said...
What a beautiful baby !! MiMi loves bubbles also. Avery I love your little khaki capris and pink blouse !! Mommy & Daddy dress you so cute every day !!!
Goodness she has amazing hair! I have hair envy for sure! She's precious! My three munchkins are thrilled with bubbles too! So glad to check in occasionally and see how well you all are doing!
Cheers!
Sherri, Tim, JC (from Saratov), Jacob & Jill Giddens
3 comments:
What a beautiful baby !! MiMi loves bubbles also. Avery I love your little khaki capris and pink blouse !! Mommy & Daddy dress you so cute every day !!!
She looks so cute! Brenden loves bubble too!!
Goodness she has amazing hair! I have hair envy for sure! She's precious! My three munchkins are thrilled with bubbles too! So glad to check in occasionally and see how well you all are doing!
Cheers!
Sherri, Tim, JC (from Saratov), Jacob & Jill Giddens
Post a Comment