Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A Little Bit Of Texas...



Avery is wearing her cow print dress that Kevin & Denise sent her for Christmas and I must say she looks so stinking cute. : ) Kevin & Denise are friends of ours that live in TX, we met them when we were trying to adopt from Russia. We had the opportunity to take our trip to Russia with them and they have become lifelong friends, we love them dearly.


We love you Kevin & Denise!!

4 comments:

The Knights said...

Oh my goodness! Her cuteness should be illegal! It is so funny because I have pictures of me from when I was a baby and Avery and I look so alike. The ton of dark hair and always getting in to stuff! Love yall!

Anonymous said...

Just a cutie pie! We love and miss you.

Christy & Cole

The Dugan's said...

That dress is too cute! And of course, so is she!

MiMi said...

such a sweetie