Avery took a bath in the big tub last night for the first time... she had a good time! We tried to put her in the other night and she lost it, the tears just started to flow. Last night I got in the tub with her to start and then after she started having a good time I got out. : ) Just ignore me talking in the video... when did I become so country when I talk, I hate to hear myself. On one part of the video I tell her "good job" and notice how she tosses the wash cloth and starts clapping, she knows when we say "good job" we always clap. Enjoy!!!! Don't forget to turn up the volume.
Then it was time to put on her pj's... pappy & Mimi sent her new pj's from Old Navy and I have to admit she looks pretty darn cute!!!!!





6 comments:
That video was adorable!! Sooo cute Gina!
I can't get enough of her....she's too adorable!
By far Pappy & MiMi's favorite video !!! Avery is growing up too fast....we just love that baby girl
The cutest thing I have ever seen!
Love Aunt Krista
That video is priceless! Gina....you've been sounding like that for a while now... :) She just gets prettier and prettier.
I think somebody needs a pool for the summer, she seems to really enjoy the water. She's too precious!
Post a Comment