For this child I prayed; and the Lord hath given me my petition which I asked of him...
1 Samuel 1:27
Friday, May 15, 2009
Friday Favorites...
Love, love, love these pictures!! This was Avery right after she got up in the morning. Look at that hair, it just cracks me up!!! Love her pj's from pappy & mimi... "sassy just like mommy" HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7 comments:
MiMi
said...
Avery will want to know some day why you let everyone see her this way. She is still my beautiful Angel
7 comments:
Avery will want to know some day why you let everyone see her this way. She is still my beautiful Angel
Love it!
Christy
Even with crazy hair she is still adorable!
Oh my goodness. She has a head of hair like mommy. She is too precious for words.
Love to you all
Aunt Krista
still cute!!
Angela
What cute pictures!
Darlene
Hey Avery!! I had fun hanging out with you yesterday!!
Post a Comment