Pappy & MiMi gave Avery a beach ball for Easter and now that she has teeth she decided to bite down on the ball and she put a hole in it... then she decided to use it as a cushion. : )
Love this picture... look at those legs, I love those little tiny rolls. Avery was wearing her Elmo shirt and sitting in her rocker watching Elmo...she LOVES Elmo. : )
4 comments:
I just want to eat her up!
Love to you all
Aunt Krista
I agree with Aunt Krista I just want to eat her up...she is so Sweet !!!!! I love you baby Avery
I just love the chubby legs! And the elmo shirt is so cute!
Oh my, the twins LOVE Elmo too!! I've got to have two shirts like that. Where did you get it?
And boy, do I love those legs!
Post a Comment