We put Avery in her pool on Saturday and she loved it. I have to apologize for so many pictures. So many to pick from and I just love them all!! : ) She is wearing one of her little bathing suits, she has several this one is from Uncle Trammell and Grant.


Finally got her hair wet, but she was much more interested in the grass and picking it.
Let's test it from outside the pool.
Love to splash!!!!
Finished off the afternoon in her highchai,r drying off and eating a "Wagon Wheel"



Finally got her hair wet, but she was much more interested in the grass and picking it.
Let's test it from outside the pool.
Love to splash!!!!
Finished off the afternoon in her highchai,r drying off and eating a "Wagon Wheel"
7 comments:
Too Precious! She is getting to be sooo big. I can't believe she'll be 1 soon! Can't wait to see you guy's in July! :)
Remember when you and I loved to get in the pool. We always had a little picnic. You will have to do this when Avery gets bigger.Can't wait to see you all.
Love
Aunt Krista
She is such a big girl! I can't believe she is already playing in the pool! What a precious girl!
That is so precious! She is getting so big! I can't believe how long her hair is. Can't wait to see you guys!
lol
Amanda
Love the bathing suit!! Can't wait to see you guys!!
Our baby needs her sunglasses on...She is so precious can't wait to see her...we love you all
love the pool pictures!!
Angela
Post a Comment