Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Pre-Op Information...

Today we went for Avery's pre-op... she now weighs 10 lbs and 5 ounces. : ) The doctor said she was a very healthy baby. Avery has to be at Scottish Rite in the morning (10-1-08) at 6:45 am and her surgery is scheduled for 8:45 am. I did not realize that she would not be able to have any formula after 12 am tonight... : ( this really concerns me since Avery eats about every 2-3 hours, they did say she could have clear pedilite... I had a taste of that and I don't think that will go over real well but if she is thirsty she can have that until 4:45 am.
We did get the date for the surgery on her lip it will be November 3, 2008... Every little step gets us closer to the end. : )

Her are a few pictures of Avery during her pre-op...


Avery getting ready to go back for pre-op



Here she is in her little hospital gown... this one makes me cry. She is to little.
Thanks for all the email and for your thoughts and prayers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

these pictures could break your heart, I know God has His hand on our little angel and all will be fine. Avery you are so precious and we love you so much !!