Friday, October 17, 2008

Friday Favorite...

I have one Friday Favorite for today and I LOVE this picture... I love these two people. : )





They are just ate up with each other.... What sweet faces.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It never fails, almost everytime I see Phillip he says, "Isn't she so pretty?" Obviously, he worships her, and it's obvious she loves him too! Not too much sweeter than that.

The Dugan's said...

Absolutely beautiful (Avery that is!!) We can't wait to meet her!

Anonymous said...

Oh how I love those beautiful faces !!!! That picture speaks LOVE

Anonymous said...

What a picture! Avery is BEAUTIFUL!! I can't wait to meet her.

Heather said...

Phillip,Gina and Avery,
I should be ashamed for not posting sooner. Our God is an awesome God! He has blessed you with a beautiful little girl. I absolutely can't wait to meet her.

Palmers said...

Pophams,
That picture is worth 1000+ words, I am getting so excited about meeting Avery!

xoxoxo