UGA or WVU??? That is the question. : ) Growing in WV, I was not a huge sports fan but when I met Phillip the world of sports entered my life. Phillip is a die hard UGA fan and I just like WVU because that is the state I grew up in and remember WVU did beat Georgia in the Sugar Bowl game a few years back, that is when I really jumped on the band wagon as Phillip would say. We love to have fun talking about how much Avery will love UGA or will she love WVU. I think her daddy will be ok if she cheers for WV as long as they are not playing UGA and she decides UGA will be her college of choice. You pick WVU or UGA???

Now that is a proud daddy, his baby girl is wearing UGA.

Mama likes the WVU bib much better. Thanks Uncle Trammell and Aunt Jeanie for the bib.

Just had to add this one because Avery is smiling and the picture is just so darn cute. The girl does not have a chance... She will love sports if her daddy has anything to do with it, they already watch football, baseball and everyday they have to watch Sports Center together. She is wearing Phillips "Braves" hat in this picture.
5 comments:
Avery is beautiful! So glad to check your blog & find updates on your family... Me? I'm a MI fan myself & baby Jill will be a U of M cheerleader this halloween! Thinking of you & marveling at God's amazing gifts!
Sherri Giddens
(Met you in Saratov)
Brenden says that Avery is smart like he is so he knows she will be a WVU fan!!!
What great pictures==Avery can love both teams !!!!!
This baby girl is so cute, it wouldn't matter what type of fan she is, she looks beautiful in everything she puts on!
So we have a dilemma …………….
Mountaineer or Bulldog?
I certainly don’t have a thing against Bulldogs – Well, I even had one as my high school mascot as did you and your Mom and Dad and just about all of your West Virginia family. But first and foremost we are proud West Virginians; not toothless hillbillies as some would believe. We even wear shoes most of the time!! Thank goodness because you know I love me some shoes J and I hope Avery does too!!
No need to divide your house just as long as Avery is healthy and happy, I don’t care if she’s a “dog” or an “eer”.
But Gina, just remember those beautiful lyrics by John Denver ………. Country Roads, take me home. To the place I belong.
WEST VIRGINIA, mountain Mama, take me home country roads. J
Love you guys and can’t wait to see you!!
Post a Comment