Friday, October 31, 2008

Friday Favorites...(surgery update)

I love this picture... Avery is holding Phillip's finger while she drinks her bottle.
This picture cracks me up... Ms. Sherri Hudgins bought these crocs for Avery and she looks so cute in them. : )


Avery sleeping in her crib... I love how her legs are tucked under her and she has her bottom up in the air. What a sweet baby.

Surgery Update...



I wanted to let everyone know that Avery will have her next surgery on Monday (November 3). This surgery... they will remove her appliance (praise the Lord) and repair her lip and gum and put tubes in her ears. Please keep us in your prayers and I will keep you posted as soon as I can get to email of phone.

5 comments:

The Dugan's said...

I love seeing her new pictures....hope she enjoys her first Halloween!! Our prayers are with you as her surgery approaches....She's in God's hands so I know she will do great!!
Love
Jonathan, Michelle, and Brenden

Heather said...

She is too cute!! Our prayer's are with you and your beautiful little girl! God is good!!
Happy Halloween!!
Love You Guy's

Anonymous said...

Isn't she just a sweetie pie !!! Our little angel..I know Gods hand is upon her. There are alot of people praying and I know Avery is in His care...We love you Avery

Palmers said...

Dear Avery,
I love all your pictures and so glad your mommy blogs, it makes me feel closer to you. Our thoughts and prayers will be with all 3 of you. Can't wait to see new pictures.

love you!!

Anonymous said...

My Daddy said I slept just like that. I thought it was so cute! Love - Payton Baker