Friday, October 24, 2008

Friday Favorites...

We went to eat after church on Sunday and Avery fell asleep in the car... she grabbed her little toy and she held on to this toy until after we got home. I just thought this picture was so sweet.



Avery has a frog that Phillip's aunt Virginia gave her and if you sqeeze the foot it makes a lauging sound. Avery loves this frog and you see how she has it sitting on her tummy she tries to put the frogs nose, foot or hand in her mouth.





I just had to add this picture because my husband is the best. I have been trying to keep everything in order and sometimes the time just does not allow for me to get everything done. Avery had two doctors appointments on Tuesday and we were gone most of the day. When I came home Phillip folded all of the laundry and he stacked all of Avery's little clothes up and put them in her room. I just thought this was so sweet and when I seen all of her little things folded and stacked so neatly I just had to take a picture.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Phillip is a wonderful man !!! Avery is my cutie pie