We took Avery to Dauset Trails http://www.dausettrails.com/ yesterday (4-16-09) and we had the best day. The trails are a great place to visit and it was such a beautiful day.
Make sure you turn up your volume for this video below it cracks me up... Avery LOVED the chickens for some reason!!!!!






Avery with the pigs. 
Avery holding fish food... we were afraid she was going to eat it so Phillip took it out of her hand.

7 comments:
That video is too stinkin' cute!!! She's gonna be one before ya know it!!
Loved the video!!!
Angela
Looks like the petting farm was a hit for all.... She is growing so fast...I love the video !!! She is so sweet !!!!
Avery is a chip off the old block cause we know Phillip LOVES the petting farms!!!And I love feeding the fish - just be sure you have plenty of quarters.
Love and miss you guys!!
Looks like it was so much fun. You should definitely get a B & W pictue of Phillip and Avery sitting by the lake. Avery is such a cutie pie!
Great memories.....love it!
Michelle/Todd/Dean
I can't even begin to tell you which Friday Favorite is my favorite! I love them all!
Post a Comment