Friday, April 24, 2009

Friday Favorites...

We took Avery a ride in her wagon and she loved it!! The next two picutres make me laugh... Phillip was afraid at first she would fall back so he put a pillow in the wagon she is laying back and chillin in these pictures!


This was Avery before her wagon ride watching her Elmo video... what a sweet face!

HAPPY FIRDAY!

5 comments:

Christy said...

I love, love, love that picture of her just enjoying being pulled around and the beautiful weather. She is so precious!

The Dugan's said...

These pictures made me smile!!! She doesn't have that baby look anymore! Love the pigtails.

Palmers said...

She is getting way to big, way too fast.....I love the hair.

miss you!
Michelle/Todd/Dean

MiMi said...

Avery, you are so sweet..I love all the pictures ..MiMi can't wait to see you !!!

Hodges Five said...

Those wagon pictures just crack me up...it's as if she's thinking..."Ahhh, this is the life!!" And she would be so right!!