Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Mail for Avery...

Grant (Great-Aunt Jeanie) & Uncle Trammell send Avery a present every month... Grant and Uncle Trammell live in WV. I told Phillip the other day that Avery gets more mail than we do, maybe it's time she gets her own P.O. box. : ) Each time Avery gets her monthly gift she usually has money in the pocket of one of her outfits and we are saving all her money for a trip to Disney World someday when she is much older. Since Grant and Uncle Trammell sent her a new piggy bank a few weeks back she can keep her money in her piggy's belly. :) Thank you for all the beautiful gifts we love you and miss you both so much!






She looks like she is saying "which outfit should I wear first" : )

You can see the money folded in the pockets of these 2 pictures. :)






4 comments:

The Rodney Holmes Family said...

What a blessing to have such a loving family. In the first picture it looks like Avery is admiring all the clothes. She is probably going to be a fashionista!

MiMi said...

Adorable !!!! She is going to be just like her Mommy !!! I love it !!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the idea of saving for a trip to Disney. Cole is currently saving for a new fireman suit!

Grant (Jeanie) said...

So glad you like your monthly package. I have so much fun shopping for you!! It won't be long till May, so be on the lookout and tell Mommy you get to go outside barefooted on May 1st.