Saturday, August 2, 2008

Almost Heaven WV...

Avery's Pappy and MiMi (my daddy & mommy : ) from WV met their beautiful grandbaby this week and it was love at first site on all ends. Through the tears my mommy said "oh my goodness she is so tiny". They too have waited on and prayed for this beautiful child for the last 17 years. Avery loves to lay on her pappy's chest and nuzzle his neck and she laid on her MiMi's shoulder but ended up moving herself around to lay side ways on her chest. : ) We had such a wonderful visit, we didn't even leave the house. Avery loves her Pappy and MiMi...


3 comments:

I am.... said...

These are such sweet pictures! I'm so glad you are blogging so we can keep up with you guys and Avery.

We love you,

Kevin and Denise

Pappy & MeMe said...

The journey you both have been on has been long and sometimes very difficult. I know there have been times your hearts have been heavy and you may have felt your prayers were not heard, but God has a plan. What a plan !!!!. You now have a tiny, beautiful baby that makes you beam with pride. I am in love with you Avery Marie Popham. From the moment I saw you ...you had my heart. I am so happy and you are a joy...You have made our lives complete. You are my angel sent from heaven above....I love you Avery

Anonymous said...

It is obvious Pappy and MeMe are so proud of Avery, and adore her. These are sweet, sweet memories in the making.