Monday, August 25, 2008

Day at BJ's...

Avery took her first trip to BJ's Warehouse today. MiMi, Avery and I went to BJ's today to stock up on stuff. Avery did such a good job, she was the perfect child she did not ask for one thing while we were in the store. (HA HA we know this won't last long : )


Avery is now picking up her pacifier on her own... MiMi discovered her doing this while she was getting her diaper changed today. Here is a few pictures below that I took of her holding her pacifier.

3 comments:

Hodges Five said...

Isn't it funny, the things that we consider milestones as parents! All three of our E's had their first outing at Walmart. lol

Hodges Five said...

PS. There is a blog award waiting for you at my blog.

Anonymous said...

Avery is so smart and beautiful and I love her soooo much !!!!!