We spent the weekend at Lake Altoonia. Phillip's Aunt Virginia has a cabin at the lake so we decided to go for the weekend. We relaxed and played with Avery all weekend, the cabin has no TV and I have to say that was nice for a change and great bonding time. We took some great pictures of Avery at the lake so here we go... Enjoy and please leave us your comments we love to read them...


Avery with her Aunt Virginia, cousin's Kyle, Rachel and Amy
Avery with Kyle and Rachel
Avery with her daddy and in her favorite spot.
We love how alert an awake she is in these pictures.
Just a swingin.








3 comments:
I have another favorite picture of Avery now... I just cannot believe how much she changes each day. I love the blog and the opportunity to be able to keep up her and all the changes going on with the Popham's.
I love it! Avery seems to change a little more each day. I am so glad you are blogging so that we can stay connected. Can't wait to hold her!
We love the pictures,Avery has changed her looks just since we saw her. We look forward to the new pictures! We love our angel !
Post a Comment