Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Blog Award...



Today my "Forever Walmart Friend" Brandi Hodges awarded me the "Blog Award". I am so honored to recieve this award... Thanks Brandi!!!


I would like to thank Avery and all the people who read our blog, we would not have received this award without all of your support. Thank you for traveling with us on this amazing journey. Don't forget you can leave us your comments on each post and we love to hear from you!!!!!

I am giving the "blog award" to... Karin F. Karin is the one who inspired me to start blogging. She is someone that I have only met through the world of email and blogging. Karin has 2 adopted children and is waiting on her 3rd child... I have read their blog since around 2004. Karin is faithful to her blogging and she posts something every day about her children... that is so amazing and she inspires me to continue to blog as much as I can about Avery. Congrats Karin.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so pretty! I love this picture..
Elda

Anonymous said...

I loved the acceptance speak, and Avery looks B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L in this photo. Love ya'll! (C & C)

Palmers said...

Congrats on the award! Avery is really growing and she is soooo beautiful! Give her kisses for me!

love,
Michelle/Todd/Dean