
I don't even know my own living room anymore... I was looking around today and I thought when did this happen. Our living room has been taken over by Avery's fun stuff. I feel like all I do is move it from one side of the room to the other but when I watch Avery having fun, it is all worth it. The picture below was taken over the weekend of Avery at her Poppy Phils house. Avery is getting so big and she is so active, she loves to kick her feet and when Phillip puts his hands under her feet she will stand up and push. She loves to look around at everything and just move those arms and legs. MeMe (WV) is coming this weekend to spend time with the 3 of us and we can't wait... hurry MeMe.

Avery Posing. : )

Avery taking a nap... she loves to be outside

Avery and her daddy. Look at those cheeks, I love it!!!

Avery and her Poppy Phil

2 comments:
Imagine double the stuff for twins!My living room looks like a day care! Now they're in exersaucers and they are HUGE!! But you are right, it is SO worth it!
Avery is such a doll! I love that first picture!
She is so adorable...I just love her!
Post a Comment