
Avery received this card in the mail today from her Uncle Trammell and Aunt Jeanie who live in WV... The Target gift card for $15.00 says... "Avery, Tell Mommy and Daddy "Buy Me Somthing". This is her Aunt Jeanie's famous quote and my sister Jennifer and I are also famous for it now too, aunt Jeanie trained us well... Aunt Jeanie wants to start Avery off early. The Walmart gift card above the Target card was also from Aunt "J" and uncle "T" it was sent to Avery when daddy and mommy came to visit, it was for $ 10.00 and it says... "Avery, Tell mommy to take you to Walmart & buy you a little something." This just cracks me up since she is only 4 weeks old and I know this is only the beginning. : ) Thanks Uncle Trammell and Aunt Jeanie we love you!!!!!! p.s. We will be going to both places to buy this baby something. : )

Avery is 4 weeks old today 8-6-08... (Aunt Jeanie this is one of the outfits you sent for Avery)

2 comments:
she is an Angel
Someone has to lead this child on the path to becoming a Diva. I figured I would volunteer since I know a little something about the subject. Can't wait to take Avery shopping for all things girly!!!
Post a Comment