Avery playing with her red bird on her baby Einstein mat and grabbing her foot at the same time.
Avery setting in her Bumbo seat and looking so pretty. : )
Avery on Phillip's lap laying with her head toward his feet, she can get in some crazy positions.
Each day we see something new that Avery is doing... She loves to pull on her Baby Einstein toys and she loves to hold her feet at the same time. If I put socks on her feet, she now takes them off. : ) She is now rolling onto her side and she is almost rolling onto her tummy, can't wait to see this happen. She is getting so big, she is truly our blessing from God.

5 comments:
She is too cute....I love all her hair!!
She is getting so big & smarter each day..Avery I love you !!
Avery always has a smile on her face, she is such a happy baby!
Avery,
You are so cute! I am so glad you are my cousin.
I can't wait to see you
Thanksgiving!
Love,
Your cousin,
Rachel
DearAvery, I am so glad you aremycousin! I think you are the pretest girl I know
Love Rachel
Post a Comment