

Pappy and MiMi bought Avery a Halloween present... at first this was an early Christmas present (ha ha) according to MiMi, but after pappy and mimi discussed it they decided it would be a Halloween present. Jennifer and I laughed at this one, we NEVER got halloween presents growing up.
Make sure you notice the book under her feet, she is still not tall enough to touch on her own. : ) She loves her new toy and I am sure we will have so much fun. Thanks Pappy and MiMi for my halloween present, I am sure this will be a yearly tradition. : )

4 comments:
I can't believe she's getting so big.She it just to cute!!!
She is too cute....growing so fast!! It's funny how much our parents change when they become grandparents!! :)
Avery is going to LOVE this ExerSaucer, especially when she learns that she can push off with her feet and jump up and down.
We love ya'll.
MiMi & Pappy can buy our angel anything she wants and anytime.
Post a Comment