I am sorry it has taken me so long to post pictures of Avery but It has been a crazy week. First I want to thank Aunt Jennifer for updating the blog for us... We love you Aunt Jennifer (little sister : )
Avery is doing so good she is taking her bottle pretty good, sometimes I think her lip starts to hurt after she has been sucking on her bottle for a while. She looks even more beautiful and Phillip and I just stare at her. : ) We usually put her down around 8-8:30 each night and she gets up around 11:30, 2:30 and 4:30 through the night sometimes she will miss the 2:30 feeding... we have been putting her down at the same time and she is now sleeping until 4:30 and this morning she slept until 5:45am. I kept checking to see if she was ok this morning, I was just lost because I am so used to getting up. God is so good!!!! She really seemed more like herself today, she is smiling and laughing again, like the Avery we know.
************************************************************************************
Avery at 3 months old...
Avery is 4 Months Old Today...
Avery at 4 months old 11-6-08

Avery 4 Months Old

1 comment:
I can't hardly believe that our Angel is 4 months old. I am sad at all that I am missing. I want to hold her, take her for walks and spoil her. My heart aches to be with you all and I am counting the days to see you. I am thankful for the blog !!
Post a Comment