Friday, November 7, 2008

Sugery Pictures...

I know you have all been waiting on pictures, so here you go. She is healing each day and getting back to being herself. When they stitched her lip and nose they put stuff over it, kind of like crazy glue so we are not able to get it cleaned real good yet. This picture was taken yesterday 11-6-08... Make sure you look at Avery's 4 month pictures below this post, I posted last night late... the post below also gives you a little more about how Avery is doing. Thanks for all your prayers.
Avery on 11-6-08


Avery right after surgery... : (


Avery sleeping after surgery... I had to pull her bangs back with a bow, they are so long they were in her eyes. Look at her little hospital gown.




Avery sleeping in the hospital crib...


Taking her bottle in the hospital. Notice the white looking sleeves on her arms, they have to stay on until Saturday 11-8-08, they keep her elbows from bending because she can not put her hands in her mouth.

Resting on daddy's shoulder.

Avery playing at home, the best place for her.


Look at this sweet baby smiling. She looks so amazing.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those eyes are beautiful! They can look right to your soul. She looks wonderful. My love to all three of you.
Love,
Aunt Krista

Anonymous said...

We have been praying for only Avery to do the best possible in her recovery. She looks wonderful, but to us she is beautiful as always. Thanks to God for His gift. Looking forward to holding her. She is our little angel too!! Love,
(Lil) Mrs. Pat Hegwood

The Dugan's said...

She is absolutely beautiful! Looks like she is recovering quickly!! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

My sweet Little angel baby I love her...I am so glad this surgery is over !!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, sweet girl!

Anonymous said...

Avery,
You're a trooper!! I love you and I can't wait to see your beautiful smile!!
Love,
Amanda

Anonymous said...

It is truly amazing all that has transpired in 4 short months. She was precious from day one, and that hasn't changed, it's just magnified! The three of you are a perfect fit. God is so good!

Love you guys,
Jan, Terry, Kayla & Kristin

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.