For this child I prayed; and the Lord hath given me my petition which I asked of him...
1 Samuel 1:27
Monday, November 10, 2008
Avery's 1st Haircut...
I had to take Avery to get her bangs trimmed today... can you believe it???? It's crazy I know but her hair has gotten so long that I couldn't keep it out of her eyes. Ms. Rosalyn cut Avery's hair, thank you so much Rosalyn.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I cannot believe she needed her hair cut so soon. It's so beautiful!!!
What a gift it is to view Avery's precious pictures; her hair has always been amazing and I'm thrilled with her surgery results! Thank you for taking the time to keep her blog updated; this is a blessing to all of us who love her dearly! Hope that all are well!
5 comments:
I cannot believe she needed her hair cut so soon. It's so beautiful!!!
What a gift it is to view Avery's precious pictures; her hair has always been amazing and I'm thrilled with her surgery results! Thank you for taking the time to keep her blog updated; this is a blessing to all of us who love her dearly! Hope that all are well!
my little angel is growwing up too fast
First haircuts are fun but so sad to see that baby hair go!! She is beautiful!
That is soooo funny!
Post a Comment