6 years ago
Monday, November 3, 2008
Avery's Surgery Update
This is Avery's Aunt Jennifer.My sister asked me to update everyone on Avery. She made it through surgery beautifully. The doctor removed the appliance from her mouth. (Mommy and Daddy won't have to tighten that screw anymore) It took 10 minutes to put the tubes in her ears and 85 minutes to fix her gums and her lip. I have seen 2 pictures of her and let me tell you she looks beautiful!!! She has stitches and they say they will dissolve. She is on morphine right now but as soon as that wears off they are going to give her Tylenol with codeine. The doctor wants her to drink from her bottle but she hasn't felt up to it so they had to hook her up to an IV. She is getting fluids and antibiotics. Please pray that she will take her bottle. If all goes well she will be going home tomorrow. Gina said when Avery wakes up she is talking up a storm. They have no idea what she is saying but one of the words sounded like MOMMY. Gina and Phillip wanted to thank you all for your prayers. Avery is here because of those prayers. God bless you all for your love and support.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
We love you Avery and are praying for you to have a speedy and painless recovery. Gina and Phillip you are wonderful friends, and we are praying for your strength and God's grace during Avery's recovery.
Love,
Christy & Cole
Praying for Avery's recovery here! And for mom and dad too! Love you guys - Jay, Rachel & Payton
We are gld to hear all went well! All 3 of you are in our thoughts daily! Can't wait to see those pictures.
Love,
Michelle/Todd/Dean
We've been sending prayers your way from St. Louis, little Avery! So happy to hear the day was a success and hoping for an easy recovery!
Sherri, Tim, JC, Jacob & Jill Giddens
Our little Angel..I am so thankful this surgery is over...God is so good !!!!
So happy and relieved that surgery went well! I know that doesn’t begin to describe how you feel.
Love you all and can’t wait to see you!!
I'm so happy to hear that the sugery went well. I love her Halloween costumes. so cute!
love,
amanda
So happy to hear that the surgery went well. It is great that Avery feels like talking when she wakes up. Praying that she will be able to take her bottle again soon. Love you all.
Rodney, Faye, Katie & Josie
I'm so happy the surgery went well. I'm praying for a speedy recovery. May God keep his hands upon her. The three of you are in my thoughts and prayers.
Love you all,
Aunt Cheryl
My thoughts and prayers have been with you guys. I'm so glad that everything went well. Brenden just couldn't let Avery be the only one to have surgery this week!! God has truly blessed us with these little ones!
Post a Comment