

Phillip and I took Avery to Turner Lake park for a walk last week (11-6-08)... It was a beautiful day and Avery had not been out of the house since her surgery, she loved it. We walked by the lake and down many of the paths and Avery just looked around and relaxed. Avery was tired after we left she slept all the way to Walmart and the entire time we were in Walmart... she NEVER does this, she is a very light sleeper and I think she may be just a little nosey like her mama. : )


I thank God for this beautiful little girl and all the many "firsts" I will have with Avery and Phillip. So many years we wondered why we did not have a child and now we see God's beautiful plan, "AVERY". We have the most amazing God and I just can not imagine my life if I did not have Him to call on every second of every day.



1 comment:
I too thank God when I see how you & Phillip's face light up with Avery. She is a JOY. God is good. Avery looks like she is lovin the park !!!!!
Post a Comment