Monday, November 24, 2008

Avery's Trip to the Fire Station...




Avery with Kenny (left) and Bill




Avery took her first trip to the Fire station... Our friend Kenny (friend from church) is a fireman for Gwinnett Co. Well... living in such a small world Kenny's lieutenant, Bill went to high school with Phillip. Kenny called and invited us to visit them at the station so Avery had her first trip to see the fire truck. She had a great time... The pictures are so good and we had the best visit.

Thanks Kenny and Bill!!!!!!!





Avery, Kenny, Phillip and Bill hanging out.



Avery and Kenny in front of the fire truck.


Kenny can always make Avery laugh.




Avery and her daddy in the fire truck.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm looking down the road and I see Lieutenant Cole and Fire Chief Avery.....

Anonymous said...

This is priceless
Jean Dillard

Anonymous said...

My little baby doll...what a wonderful outing !!! Great pictures !!

Anonymous said...

I could never get MY dad to get into a fire truck! I can't wait to see Avery again.
Love, Payton Baker