Friday, August 15, 2008

Friday Favorites...


Love this sweet face...

Resting so peaceful...

I had a hard day...



Love my bottle time with daddy...

I just had some pictures that I love and wanted to add them to our blog. Avery is growing so much and changing her looks too.
Yesterday I gave my job notice that I would not be returning to work. I have been with the company for 3 years and love my job, but things have changed so much and it is time to move onto the next part of this amazing journey God has given us. I will miss my job and the people I work with, but you can not put a price tag on watching Avery grow up, I don't want to miss a thing. So here we go moving forward with God's plan. I am so glad you are all taking this journey with us.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful Gina, I am so happy for you. Being a mother is the most precious gift God could ever give to us. I know you make a wonderful one & no one deserves it more. I didn't realize you were leaving us but you will be missed so much, we all love you here you. Please keep in touch!

Stephanie

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you getting to stay home with Avery, you will love every minute of it! But I am going to miss you so much at work!! But I am glad we have became such good friends and plan to stay that way! You and Avery will have to come and meet me for lunch!! Plus I do still get to see you at church, but it wont be the same!

love ya!!
Sherry

The Rodney Holmes Family said...

Rodney & I are so excited you decided to stay home. I don't think you will ever regret your decision. Yes, there will probably be some tough times, but the time you get to spend with your little angel will make it all worth it. We are praying for your precious family. We love you all.

Rodney, Faye, Katie & Josie

Anonymous said...

This is the first time I've had a chance to sit down and look at ALL of the pictures! Avery is so adorable....it's hard to believe that Brenden was that small....it flies by!!! Being a stay at home mom truly is the most amazing job ever. It is something you will not regret....it's the best decision Jonathan and I have ever made. You guys are always in our prayers!!