I fed Avery cereal for the first time on Monday night (11-17-08). The pictures are priceless to me, she was so funny. When I gave her the first bite she looked at me and smiled so big, almost like I'm not suppose to have this and then she started to laugh. She loved the cereal at first and then lost interest. I think after she gets the hang of it she will continue to like cereal.


5 comments:
So adorable! Once she gets the hang of it there's no turning back!! She will have a whole new world of food to explore!!
She is so funny. I love how she always such a smile on her face and it is obvious she is such a content baby girl.
What a face !!!!!! Just love her to pieces !!!!
This is just priceless, she looks so happy and content. What a blessing Avery is to all.
Jean Dillard
Just wait till you get to the good stuff! I'm going to tell you the same thing Mom and Aunt Barb told me... you HAVE to try Bluberry Buckle!
She is too cute! Love you guy's and can't wait to see all 3 of you at Christmas!!!
Post a Comment