It has been a while since I have put some new pictures on the blog, seems like life is so busy these days and I am loving every minute of it. Avery is doing so good since her surgery she is eating well and loving life, she has not touched her scab, which just amazes me. We have a follow up appointment with her surgeon tomorrow (11-18-08). I am so ready to see under this scab, seems like we have been waiting so long. Again I want to thank you all for your prayers, cards, gifts and for just being such wonderful friends and family to us. Without God, prayer and prayer warriors in our life we would be lost. We have such a great big wonderful God.

Avery and her daddy... what a wonderful thing to watch.
Avery on her first trip to Madison GA. Look at how beautiful she is. She hated this hat it kept falling in her eyes.
Avery sitting in her "Bumbo Seat" watching me wash dishes.Blogger Friends...
I have a few blog links on the right hand side of this blog under "Blogger Friends". Please take the time to look at them if you can.
"The Dugans" This is my cousin and his wife who live in WV... their little boy was born with Spina Bifida. He is such a happy baby and I am enjoying watching him grow up.
"Deputation With The Holmes" The Holmes Family are members of our church and are on deputation... They will be missionaries to Venezuela.
"Emma'a Blog" Our friends Kevin and Denise who live in TX and traveled to Russia with us when we were trying to adopt from this country sent me the link to this blog. Emma and her family are dear friends to Kevin and Denise... Emma has a terminal illness, please take time to read her blog.
Please remember each of these families in your prayers.

2 comments:
what a beautiful baby !!!!!!!
Avery looks so different when you can't see her hair. She is beautiful no matter what, but with her hair under the hat her eyes look so big and bright!
Post a Comment