Saturday, November 1, 2008

Avery's First Halloween...

Avery had 2 costumes... Hot Chili Pepper and a Tootsie Roll. Pappy & MiMi gave her the chili pepper and Jess and Debra gave her the tootsie roll, so we put them both on for photos. : ) We had a fall festival at our church and we took Avery for a little while, next year she will be able to join in on all the fun stuff. I will let you enjoy the pictures they are just priceless to me. It is such a blessing to share these first moments with Avery. Enjoy!!!







This is the sweetest Tootsie Roll I have ever seen. : )

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this blog, it makes us feel like we are not missimg everything. Avery is just a doll baby !!!! cute.....cute.....cute!!

Anonymous said...

I just love that tootsie roll outfit! I'd like to eat it! :) We will pray for Avery tomorrow! Love Payton

The Dugan's said...

Seeing Avery's new pictures always makes my day...We can't wait to see her at Christmas!!